7-07-2017 An intro to what the fuck is going on

We all know that our days are numbered and that time is growing short. I am changing the theme of the blog to a daily journal to follow my thoughts and feeling as I battle Major Depressive Disorder. Today has been a decent day for me. I went shopping this morning and to work this afternoon. I haven't really thought about the past or future today only the present.Shirley is feeling ok and the dogs are as crazy but loving as usual. Robert has been taken off the road for awhile by his doctor. My daughter and her family are busy and doing well. Have a great day and we'll talk again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming