7-26-17 The New Normal

For the first time in my life since I was a teenager, I sleep as many hours in a day as I am active. I suppose that's the result of the new pharmaceutical mix of mood stabilizers and anti-anxiety drugs. Not that I mind sleep as sleep as always been a friend to me. A way to escape the unpleasant realities of an unpleasant world.Now after breakfast instead of doing chores I just sit down in the recliner close my eyes and go back to sleep for an hour or two. I get back up do a few things have lunch and then sleep for another hour. If I sit down anywhere for more than five minutes and do nothing I'm asleep. At night I'm in bed by 11:30 lie down and five minutes later I'm out for the night. There's no dreaming that I can remember just a dead sleep. When I wake up in the morning it takes all the energy that I can find just to crawl out of the bed and then it takes my brain about two hours to boot back up to running speed. Nothing in this life is free. I guess this is my new price for being semi-normal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming