Can You Hear Me Now 7-20-17

Today I learned a very important life lesson. I'm neither a stupid nor ignorant person as higher academia  has played an important part in my life I have studied several different disciplines and even have a degree in one. At times I have been a teacher, counselor, and spiritual leader. However in the large circle of life none of that really means a damn thing. Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees. Something so simple so basic and I never once considered it. I never bonded to my parents as their child.They were always just people to me. I was never taught or learned how to bond and connect to my family or anyone else. What a total jerk and ass I've been. Grant it that's not the only issue that I have but that is a root cause for some of the other dysfunctions . How many other lives have I caused problems and misery in because of my own? I've been shown a new direction to explore and follow.It's going to be a long road but it gives me hope for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2