7-28-17 Life as Usual

Well it's been another hell of a week one I don't care to repeat anytime soon. I guess they had the memorial service for Judy today. Marshal's visitation won't be until Monday and Tuesday. So I get the weekend as an emotional break to get things done around the house and dogs to the vet for checkups. The house looks like hell and the grass needs cut and I just look the other way. I don't have the energy or the ambition to deal with it. Robert saw the doctor this week and learned that his days of driving trucks or working anywhere else are over. His health and his body are both worn out. It seems there's always drama in our household. I'm just glad June and July are almost over. I hope and pray that Fall will be more calm and peaceful. Reports say that August and September are going to be the beginning of the end. There was a time when I really would have been concerned  about such a thought but not any more. Whatever happens, will happen I can't do anything about it. So now I live one day at a time. Some days it's one hour at a time. But I get through the day and welcome the night for peaceful sleep. Most days I get extra naps and that's ok too  whatever makes the time pass. I guess that wraps the day and the week up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2