7-23-17 It's all Mine.

I said in the beginning that I was writing his blog for myself. That's true. It gives me a sounding board and I can go back and see where I've been as to where I am now. I can say whatever I like and there is no judgment. I do from time to time look at the stats for the blog. Other people are looking at what I write. I wonder if they are searching for answers also or maybe they like watching train wrecks or maybe they really care about me and just want to know how I'm doing. No matter I've made my life an open book.Hopefully, I will learn from it not maybe someone else will.So I'll continue to write my thoughts the good, bad, and the ugly if it helps anyone else then that's ok too. I think today may be an Ativan day. Most days I hate taking drugs but there are rare occasions when I just want to indulge in semi-conscious bliss. Ok, I'll shut the hell up for the rest of the day Maybe Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming