8-31-17 Parent's Joy

The greatest joy that a parent can ever know is that their children know and have accepted Jesus Christ as their own personal Lord and Savior. I know that my mom prayed for me throughout her life and never gave up hope that I would one day completely give my heart and soul to Jesus. It's taken me fifty-nine years to be able to take that step. I thank God for her steadfastness to her faith that one day the Holy Spirit would lead me to his loving arms. I too hope and pray that my Child will find and accept the same loving Father that I now know. He is a Father that will never leave, forsake, disappoint,or hurt you. He will hold you in his loving arms and comfort, protect, watch over, guide, forgive, heal, dry your tears, and be with you always even walking through the valley of the shadow of death beside you. That's the Jesus that I pray my child will come to know and love as her Heavenly Father. Parents, never stop praying for your children. God does hear and listens and answers the prayers from his faithful servants.

Loving Lord,

I thank you for your Word.
I love your Word. May my daughter grow to love your Word.
I pray that my daughter will find your Word refreshing and thought-provoking. I pray that as she reads your Word, she will receive your life-changing wisdom.
I pray that my daughter will see your great love for her sprinkled all through your Scriptures.
I pray that my daughter would enjoy the same kind of intimacy with you that I have with you.
May she feel safe with you. May she be at peace that you have her best interest at heart.
May she run to you in happy times and in sad times.
This is my prayer to you, Lord.
Amen
Copyright © 2013 Beth McLendon of Inspirational-Prayers.com


Shepherd of my Soul,
Today I come boldly to your throne - carrying great needs, yet full of the knowledge that you are the answer to every one of them.
I thank you for your goodness and grace. I thank you for your love and mercy. Your compassion is intertwined in everything you do.
My request of you, Lord, is for my children. I pray that love would fill their hearts and salvation their desires.  
Grant me, Lord, that you will move heaven and earth, if necessary, to reach out to my children with salvation.
Give them every opportunity to repent and receive eternal life.  
In Jesus mighty name I pray,
Amen
Copyright © 2013 Beth McLendon of Inspirational-Prayers.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming