8-24-17 Return

About seven months ago I made the conscious decision to step away from God and his will for my life. I had some issues that I needed to work through and I thought that I could solve them better by doing it on my own.At first, things seemed to be progressing nicely but I was being deceived by the father of lies who started twisting the truth. Soon anger and guilt towards myself crept in. I thought I could control my feelings and emotions but the descent into darkness and madness deepened to the point of self-destruction. I believed the lies that God and my parents and other people were to blame for the problems, some of which were real and some were imagined. So my anger and hate became directed at them also. I had reached the point of no return I could no longer control my.thoughts or actions. Once again just as I had almost reached the end of all reasoning, God simply asked me, "Well, have you had enough?" I couldn't say anything. I cried in silence and asked for forgiveness and asked if I could return to my loving Father. His reply was," I've never left you. You turned your back on me. Welcome back home."

“‘Return to me, and I will return to you,’ says the LORD Almighty” (Malachi 3:7).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2