8-22-17 Why is Any of This Important?

My main purpose in life now is to be a messenger for God. I'm not even a watchman I just pass along the messages. I'm the crazy old man dressed in sackcloth sitting at an intersection with a sign saying,"Repent the End is Near." Luckily for me as long as we have the internet I can do my job in comfort Lol. God's message is real simple, "Time is short I am coming back soon. Be watchful and waiting."
We are living in the last days of human history.Things are getting worse day by day, Most people don't want to consider or even think about that possibility. If you are a believer and you're not looking upwards and waiting you are depriving your soul of so much joy. You are here now at this point of time for a special reason. You have a special job to do for your Saviour that only you can do.You have been handed picked by God to serve him. Wake up and study his word pray for discernment and to know his will for you in these last days. We are living in the most exciting period of human history.We are God's final warriors to bring in as many lost souls as we can and to wake up our fellow brethren who are asleep and lukewarm.
Is there going to be a pre-tribulation rapture? If there is are you ready? Or will you be left behind to weep in sorrow? Are you ready to make a stand for God and to physically lay down your life for him. Now is the time to prepare . Now is the time to put on the full armor of God. Now is the time to be in continuous prayer. Now is the time to study and know his word. I'm just a messenger and I will continue deliver his message until he calls me home. I pray that you heed his voice and his will for your life. Peace to all.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming