8-21-17 A New Day

This will be my last post about personal feelings and issues. Today starts a new chapter that's not about me. I reached a new understanding and agreement with my Heavenly Father. He gets management and control of my life back. The good, bad,ugly, crazy he gets it all to deal with. I thought I could do things better but I just messed everything up. In return I become the obedient son once more who follows his Father's will in faith without questioning everything. I'm still the same person with the same issues and fears but my main purpose in life becomes fulfilling his purpose in my life. My writings will continue but will not be self-centered. But rather delivering the message he directs me to give. Peace to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming