8-21-17 My Answer

Most of the things I write about just come to me. I don't really put a whole lot of deep thought into the material. Most of the time God speaks to me through other people when I'm willing to listen. Every once in a while he sends me a thought directly.The following is his answer to my questions. You wanted to know why you are still here. You already know the answer. You've always known the answer. Is this really how you want to spend your last days? In self-pity and anger at me. You've always had control of your mind. You were the one who chose to give up control when you didn't want to face the truth. I've given you so much and you have done my will at times sometimes freely sometimes for your own self-glory. I never called you to be a minister you lack the faith necessary to serve me as a shepherd.I did give you a message to share and I gave you the necessary love and kindness in your spirit to be able to effectively deliver it. Instead, you have denied me and been ashamed of the message. In your deepest despair you cried out to me and I touched you.You acknowledged my touch and then you discarded it for your own self-indulgences. You think I'm cruel.You think you were a mistake.You think I abandoned you. How many times have I sent my angels to you?How many times have you ignored their message? My child my precious child soon you will return to me. You still have work to do before then. You know what my will is for you. You will choose whether or not to do it. I won't force you. You have your answers. The choice is now yours. I will still love you no matter what and I am always with you and will be until you come home to me. The question to you is will you let me be your Father?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming