8-28-17 Life in Christ

Things have changed in our household. Last week I told Shirley that I had given my life back over to Christ. I was sick and tired of all the madness and problems that I had created trying to solve issues on my own terms. She was very pleased as she had been praying that God would intervene in our lives. What does giving one's life to Christ really mean in practical terms? For me, it means that he comes first before anyone or anything else.He becomes the first thought in the morning and the last thought at night. During the day my thoughts are what can I do to serve and please him and give glory to his name. I want to share his word and let people know of his free gift of salvation and how life is so much better with him. I want him to live within me so that I can be an example of his love.I ask him every day to give me the words and messages to give to help direct others to him. When making decisions I ask myself WWJD. Life is still difficult at times.Problems still arise but I don't have to face them alone anymore. Life has meaning and purpose once more.Peace and happiness have returned to my family. If you haven't given your life to him yet he's waiting for you. He wants to be your Father and give you comfort and peace. All you have to is ask. There's still time don't wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow may never come.Please give your heart to him today. Peace to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming