8-21-17 Time

In just a couple of hours from now, the people of the United States will receive their last warning to repent from their sins and return to God. Our country is finished its damnation is complete. The only thing left is judgement and make no mistake judgement is coming. We the people still have time to personally repent and return to God before his judgement comes. The window is closing quickly. In thirty-three days from now, the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens again after almost three-thousand years. It will never occur again in human history after this year. Christ said that it would appear again in the heavens before his returning. Will the Rapture occur on Sept 23rd, 2017? I don't know. I doubt it personally I don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture but I could be wrong. What I do know for sure without any doubt is that the fulfillment of the Rev 12 signs in the heavens begins on that day. How soon will the tribulation begin after that? I don't know but I do know it's coming. Darkness, pain, and sorrow like the world has never seen before is coming. But at the end of all the destruction, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is coming back. Now is the appointed time of salvation now is all that we are promised. Don't put it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late. It's real simple to have to ask, receive, and believe. Lord Jesus Christ I believe you are the Son of God and that you died on the cross to save me from my sins and give me eternal life.I am sorry for my sins and ask you to forgive me and come into my heart and soul. My life now belongs to you as you live within me I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you for receiving me into your kingdom. Send me your Holy Spirit to guide and teach me in your ways. Never let me be parted from you I pray. In your holy name. Amen   Now find a fellow believer and ask to be baptized. It doesn't have to be a minister there's nothing magical about it. It's a public profession of your faith.Now get a KJV of the bible and read his word and pray for understanding. Share with others the new beginning and life you now have in Christ. I wish you well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming