8-16-17 Logic

I received my statement of benefits paid from the insurance co today. They decided not to pay the $507.00 ambulance bill to CVMC. They said that it was unnecessary. Now first off I didn't call for an ambulance I didn't ask for an ambulance. It was kinda forced on me. I was given two choices I could voluntary go to the ER in the back of the ambulance or I could involuntary go to the ER handcuffed in the back of a patrol car. Which one would you choose? There are days when I would have put up a fight but that day wasn't one of them.Secondly if I had managed to put a bullet in my brain the ambulance ride would have been covered although I doubt it would have really been necessary. I agree that the ambulance was unnecessary but you're fucked either way. So United Healthcare I have two words for you. Fuck You. And I guess that Catawba Co EMS is fucked too because I'm not paying the bill I didn't authorize it and at the time I was mentally incapable of entering into any kind of legal contract. At least that's what the ER doctor and psychiatrist on duty decided. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming