8-26-17 Truth or Lie

I pondered whether or not to post the past few articles. But I remembered what God said about being ashamed of him and his word. I didn't write any of the bible but it's the responsibility of every believer to read and follow and share his word. God hasn't changed and his word hasn't changed either. He said what he meant and he meant what he said. A sin two-thousand years ago is still a sin today. The church has become afraid to speak the truth ministers have become luke -warm and tell the people what they what to hear. We are living in a wicked and perverse generation. There are no gray areas in God's word. It all black and white. Asin is a sin is a sin. You cannot serve two masters. You will hate one and love the other. God loves everyone especially sinners. He loved us so much that he died for us. In God's eyes, I myself have broken all of the ten commandments over and over again and yet he still loves me and offered me eternal life with him. But you have to admit your sins and be willing to turn away from them and ask for forgiveness. Is it really worth losing your soul for all of the eternity? It's time to wake up people. The truth isn't hate speech. If I hated you I wouldn't tell you the truth. I love you all of you. I want all of us to be together in eternity. Please choose wisely. Peace to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming