8-31-17 God Knows and Sees

I looked at one of my bank accounts this morning and noticed that it had too much money left in it. So I made a trip to the bank to correct the mistake.I had written a check on the account to transfer money to another account at another bank.Instead of deducting the money from the account they deposited it back into the account. So they gave me twice the amount of money. So people may say so what it's their mistake. Too bad for bad for them who will ever know? I know and God knows. God gives us opportunities every day to make the right choices. There was a time in my life that I wouldn't have cared but now I do and I try hard every day to make the right choices that are pleasing to God. Thank you, Father, for your kindness and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming