8-22-17 A New Dawning

A new day of life begins. I didn't get to bed until about three am this morning. I physically felt ill but feel better this morning. To be honest and to not sound like a hypocritic I have been ashamed of God's word and I don't always agree with his rules and commandments. I am a sinner and I need forgiveness every day. My sins past, present, and future have already been bought and paid for by the blood of my Saviour Jesus Christ. We all sin we all are imperfect human beings. I think for the most part we all want we all long to be a person who cares and loves for our fellow brothers and sisters. We all have a longing to be connected to our creator and each other. We first have to love ourselves as a creation of God. That doesn't mean that we love everything that we do but we acknowledge that we are a good part of God's plan. We have been created in his image first man and then the woman and it was good. We need the connection with God and we need the connection with each other. As long as we stay connected and assuming that we do love ourselves we live a fairly happy and content life.We don't really need a lot in this world to be happy and survive until we are told differently. As we grow in age we start to believe that we are incomplete that we really don't have everything that we need to live a happy life and so we spend the rest of our lives searching for that something that can make us whole make us feel fully connected to the universe. You and I already have everything that we need to be whole.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.Matthew 7:7
You are a perfect creation in God's sight. God loves you.If you don't already Love yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming