8-8-17 What to Say

I go back and see my therapist in 30 minutes. I really don't know what I'll be going to talk about today. I'm in a mixed mood. I've crossed the line back in the past mode but I still haven't finished my memories yet. The difficult ones are yet to come.Shirley is still upset with me and I feel guilty that I don't have the time to spend with those I love. Today is my Grandsons  16th birthday and I need to go by and give him the gift that I got him. I wish I could spend more time with all of them but my time is already spoken for by other people. I'll make the best of the time that I do have and learn to live with it.Well off to the Docs until later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming