8-1-17 Maybe Not

A couple of weeks ago when I was talking to my therapist I was complaining about how I had spent countless hours working on the computer doing research on the Martinat family building a family tree and family page with pictures and information so that all the family members could have it. After all that work no one in the family gave a damn enough to even go look at it. I told him I was pissed off and I had a good notion to just delete all of it. So yesterday when I'm just about ready to send the Martinat family back into oblivion God sends me a bread crumb a ray of hope that all that work wasn't done in vain that maybe it was to his higher purpose. I had a 2nd cousin who I didn't even know existed message me telling me who she was and that she was looking for information on our heritage. I gave her access to the information and she was delighted and went directly to it. Maybe all is not lost maybe the younger generation can connect to their roots and find encouragement and hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming