6-19-18 Storms Are Coming- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 19 Jun 2018 01:35 PM PDT
Given on June 18th, 2018

Isaiah 29:6  Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and Tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Matthew 15:21-28
21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 
27 And she said, Truth, Lord; yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their master's table. 
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Transcript:
My son, the storms are coming, mighty storms that will break down the walls of men's hearts. These storms will cause men's hearts to cry out to Me because of the tumult and violence of the storms. These storms will be both physical and spiritual in nature. The physical storms will include thunders, lightnings, and wind with hail. There will be earthquakes, volcanoes, flooding, and cyclones. Have I not said to prepare, for you will be needed to help your neighbor. 

The spiritual storms will be strong attacks against you and your families. Satan knows that his time is short, and he will assign demons to buffet you. His goal is to make you doubt and live in fear instead of believing and walking in faith. 

My son, many in My body are allowing the enemy to have a place in their bodies. Much sickness is brought on by doubt and fear. My people do not know how to weather the storms. Many give up before healing comes. The woman whose daughter was sick had the faith to plow through the crowds of people to touch Me and ask Me to heal her daughter of demon possession. Her faith was great, and her persistence was greater. This is what My body must be as in the days ahead when the storms come. Many will not press forward and will perish, but My Remnant who have been in battle, fierce battles, will help those who want to press forward. I  will pour out My Spirit, saith the Lord, on all who seek Me, and My children will rise above the storms and be victorious. 

My son, these storms are gathering now. The earth is convulsing and heaving violently and will get worse in the days ahead. My children are coming under spiritual attack, and this too will get worse in the days ahead. But I tell you to stand! You have the weapons of warfare to defeat any enemy in the Spirit. Our weapons are spiritual, not carnal, to the pulling down of strongholds. STAND!!!! says the Lord of Heaven's Hosts! STAND!!!! I am coming very soon - Be battle victorious! I love you, My children. Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming