6-25-18 My Word - The Word as Given to Byron Searle

My Word
Posted: 24 Jun 2018 08:24 PM PDT


Given to Byron Searle on June 23, 2018

Hebrews 4: 12For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and the intents of the heart.
Luke 4: 4And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by everyWord of God.
Revelation 22: 1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Revelation 22: 17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Transcript:
My son, as I have told you in past words, this nation is not ready for Me. I am coming soon as consuming fire, yet My people have no idea how soon. This nation of reprobates must be judged, for their sin is a foul stench in My nostrils. I rained down fire on Sodom to remove the stench, and I will rain down fire to remove the stench in this nation. These reprobate minds will never bow their knee to Me, so UNLESS I REMOVE THIS SINfrom this nation, all will be forced to join the reprobates or die.

My son, the sexual perversion of this nation will grow worse as My hand is lifting from My church. As My judgments fall, so many will curse Me, and these are those who call themselves My people. You are now in theSeason of Fire; more volcanoes will continue to erupt as hell is enlarging itself to receive all those who will perish. I am continuing to squeeze the Earth, and many earthquakes will occur in places where there have not been any. I will continue to bring about stronger storms, record rains and floods, larger hail, and fiercer winds. I am shaking everything that will shake to awaken My Bride from sleep.
My son, many of My Remnant are in very strong battles as satan is seeking to devour them, but I am with you - fear not. As I have said before, I have satan on a short leash; he can do nothing unless I allow him to. So, My Remnant, have no fear to what the enemy is bringing about in your life. I have allowed this to build your faith and strengthen your spirit. 
My people, stay in My Word! Read it, eat it daily, for it is the Bread of Life. Put My Word in your heart, for it is a weapon that is sharper than any two-edged sword. My Word is Life; it is the Living Water and will sustain you in all conflicts. My Word is Love, and this will save the world.

Keep President Trump and his family in prayer, for he will come under attack. 

My son, June has been a very bloody month; more innocent ones have been sacrificed to Molech than any other month. Judgment is set, this will end now. Pray for repentance, pray for mercy, for I am here, and I bring My fire. I love you, My Remnant. Get ready!

Messiah Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming