6-28-18 Blood Flows- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:27 PM PDT
Ezekiel 9:8-9
8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

Transcript:
My son, the blood will flow red in the streets of America, in the streets of England, in the streets of Europe, and in the streets of Japan. The blood will flow and not stop because the chaos that is coming will drive men to kill. As you watch the lava flow in Hawaii, I told you in the Spirit that will be how the blood will flow in the streets. You ask Me how can that much blood flow? How many people would have to die to produce that much blood? 

My son, did I not say in My word that the blood will flow in Armageddon to the horse's bridle, then why would you not think it will happen elsewhere? During this time of chaos, men will be insane. They will be delirious with killing. They will crave the sight of blood. These men will be driven by demonic entities who want to see the blood flow. M y blood flowed down a cross and into the ground, falling on the Mercy Seat for all in the world. Since that time, the demons have hated all those who are covered by My blood and want to spill all of mankind's blood before they accept Me as Lord. 

My son, the blood flows from the innocent little ones still in the womb. The blood flows from all those murdered and sacrificed for Me in war-torn countries. The blood flows from those who die in war in foreign countries and in the streets of your cities. 

One day coming soon, the blood flows will stop, men will beat their weapons into plowshares, and war will be no more. Men and women will live with the Father in a world with no sin, no satan, no demons, no sickness, no death. 

My son, that time is close at hand, but first will come the chaos. My Remnant, when this chaos comes, do not get caught up in it. Stay on your knees, praying always for those around you. Yes, My children, you will see the blood flow red - help those in need, feed the hungry, clothe the naked. Many will come to you, My Remnant, for they will see your light. 

I am coming so very soon! Open the door - I am waiting! I love you, and I know this time of testing will be extremely hard, but stand, and you will be victorious! Amen.

Messiah Jesu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming