6-25-18 Desires- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Jun 2018 08:21 PM PDT


Jeremiah 16: 10And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?  11Then shalt thou say unto them, because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshiped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; 12And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: 13Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.

Transcript:
My son, I have heard the cries of My Remnant; I have heard the worship and the praises. I have heard them ask Me when, when shall the judgments start, and when can we look for the Gathering? I tell you now, that all that has been prophesied will come to pass; the judgments have already begun. Are you not seeing these things? 

My Remnant, I know the desires of your heart, and I am coming very soon, but do not desire to see the judgments. I have shown many of My watchmen and prophets very small glimpses of what is coming upon this nation and the world, scenes so horrible that I have only allowed small windows to be seen. Make your desire to see the salvation of the lost, not the judgments on the lost!
My son, because men have forsaken Me and have walked after other gods, I am bringing judgment. Because men have served other gods, I am bringing judgment. Because men have worshipped other gods, I will bring fire. Men have not only forsaken Me and have not kept My law, but this generation has done worse than their father's generation. This evil generation only seeks to please the flesh and self, to elevate themselves as gods walking on Earth. Therefore, I have lifted My hand off this nation and off this people. 
My son, you will now see what I have shown you in all the visions. The death and destruction is coming, and now is the time to stay buried in My Word. My Remnant, do not fear, for this is what I have you in training to live for. Be prepared to help My church who have been lied to and taught to believe this nation will be great again. NEVER will this nation be great, except for the judgment and destruction coming. Mystery Babylon, Ephraim, America will be destroyed in one hour and will never see it coming.

MY WARNINGS ARE OVER - I HAVE PRONOUNCED JUDGMENT!!

I love you, My Remnant - YOU ARE READY NOW!! WALK IN MY WORD AND IN MY SPIRIT! Amen - Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming