6-28-18 Speak to the Deaf- The Word as Given to Byron Searle


Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:28 PM PDT
Jeremiah 7:27-28
Therefore thou shall speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

Transcript:
My son, I have sent many prophets and watchman speaking to a deaf world. I have had them speak to My Body, only to be mocked and scorned. I have had them speak to My Remnant, and even some of them mock and ridicule My prophets. My Children, this is not a contest to see who is hearing Me! Every one of My prophets are given a small piece of a very large puzzle. No one has the whole picture. Love each other as I love you and died for you. Die to self and the carnal flesh and run to walk in the Spirit!

My son, as My Remnant moves toward the finish, some are still living in the flesh. Give up the flesh, kill the flesh, and desire to move into My Spirit! When you move in the Spirit you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. I say walk in the Spirit, talk in the Spirit, breathe in the Spirit, and you will shine like the stars in heaven. M y Remnant, continue speaking to this deaf world, speak to the deaf church, some will listen. 

My son, the world is about to reset. Evil men have and will cause the collapse of the economies of the world. This must come to pass to allow the evil one to fulfill the plan. Prepare, M y Remnant, know what is happening and do not fear! This is the time I have called you to minister to the world that will not understand how this could happen. This is but one small piece of many that will now all come together. 

The time is now! I have said this to many of My prophets who have shouted the alarms, but sadly, many of My people are deaf and have heard, but do not believe. I have said this to you, My son, in one day everything you know will have changed. When you go to bed at night, in the morning upon waking, things will not be as they were. 

REMNANT, SPEAK TO THE DEAF!!! DO NOT STOP!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!! DO NOT BE SILENT!!!

My son, I love you and My Remnant so much for shouting the warnings, for sounding the alarms! I AM COMING SOON TO CHANGE THE WORLD! BE READY!

Messiah Jesu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming