6-29-18 Seven Steps- The Word as Given To Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:31 PM PDT

 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22
16 Rejoice evermore. 
17 Pray without ceasing. 
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 
19 Quench not the Spirit. 
20 Despise not prophesyings. 
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
 
Transcript:
My son, I have given you Seven Steps to feed My people. These seven steps are the key to being able to withstand all that will come against you. My Remnant, you are in for the battle of your life, and without learning to follow these steps could cause you to not walk in great faith. 
 
As the days ahead grow darker, the attacks upon My Remnant will grow more intense. Satan hates My Remnant, for he knows the power they wield in My Name, Jesus. The devils and demons shake and tremble at My Name. Learn My Word, for that is the weapon of choice to lay all the enemies out. 
 
My Remnant, so many things will be happening all at once. Some have said one judgment at a time, but I tell you multiple judgments will rage at once. It will seem when they start, they will never end. These seven steps will need to be woven into your spirit. 
 
My son, as the clock nears midnight, stay vigilant and awake, for soon I will come and gather My Remnant to Me. I have set My Mark upon the foreheads of those who are Mine. My Holy Ones have been assigned to assist My Remnant in the coming days. It is imperative, My Remnant, to stay focused in prayer. Pray for the lost, pray for the blind, pray for the deaf and dumb. Many of these people will wake up, but many will not. 
 
Seven Steps - seems simple, but all Heaven quakes when one person grasps these and follows the steps. Heaven is waiting, My Remnant, to follow your orders. Multitudes of angelic hosts await your commands. Time to rise and shine, My Remnant, and walk in the authority I have given you! All the world will know you are Mine because you will shine! I love you so much, My Remnant! The time is now! The time is now! 
Amen. 
 

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming