6-26-18 Cursing God - The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:17 PM PDT
JOB 1:12-22
12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord. 
13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: 
14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 
16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 
17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, the Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 
18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. 
20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, 
21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Transcript:
My son, I weep for My children this day, for I know what is to be. Job lost everything dear and close to him, but did not curse Me, instead he worshiped Me. He did not sin nor charge Me foolishly.  

My son, in the coming days, many judgments will rain down on this world and this nation. The question is will My children worship Me or curse Me? Sadly, My child, they will curse Me even though they worship Me in My house. When the tormenters and judgments come, they will cry out and curse Me. Some will bend the knee and worship Me because they have been taught the truth in My Word. 

Job was a man who loved Me and hated sin, which gave him the strength to worship Me. It wasn't until his three religious friends came by that he started to doubt and lose faith. He overcame them. How many who call themselves by My name have the faith, that if they lost everything, would worship Me or would they curse Me? 

My son, the judgments that have been set will try the very faith of all My children. Have I not said My Remnant must walk in GREAT FAITH? What do you think that is? Walking in great faith means no matter what comes your way, no matter how bad things look, no matter what happens to those who are closest to you, you will worship Me and not curse Me. Great faith is holding fast to My Word and not compromising it. Great faith is believing without doubt that I am with you and all things work to My glory. 

My son, when the judgments SNAP, many in My body and many of My Remnant will lose everything. It is up to you, My Remnant, to stand fast, be as a beacon in a dark world - BE A JOB! As the days draw closer to the final battle, satan will be allowed to wreak havoc on My people, but My people will be strong, My Bride will be strong, My Remnant will be powerful. 

I love you My people, but remember My Word - Count it all joy when the tests and trials come your way. I AM COMING SOON - I AM!!!
 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2