10-31-18 PANGS AND SORROWS- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 30 Oct 2018 08:32 PM PDT
Isaiah 13:9-11
9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Transcript:
My son, SHOUT OUT TO THIS DEAF PEOPLE THAT PANGS AND SORROWS WILL BE ABUNDANT! I have spoken these words to many people, but only those with ears and eyes open hear them! My people, even as the world around you deteriorates into chaos and mayhem, you still refuse to heed the words of warning from My Remnant! Your arrogancy will be your downfall, and your pride will take you to hell! I TELL YOU NOW - IT IS HERE, EVEN AT THE DOOR!!! STOP BELIEVING THE HANANIAHS!!! 

My son, My people are about to lose everything they hold above Me, yet not one of them have any concern! My people have become so lukewarm they treat a day that is evil as a holy day! Blind and foolish people allowing an Abomination into My House! My wrath and fierce anger has been kindled white hot, and I will not repent of the judgments coming up on this land!!!

My son, this world is about to be plunged Into darkness, yet no one believes this will happen! MY WORD IS TRUTH, AND ALL WRITTEN IN IT WILL COME TO PASS!!! Evil that the world has never seen is now being unleashed upon an unsuspecting people! Men will grow more evil, killing will be a joy to these people! What has started will get 10 times worse in the coming days! People will say "Why is this happening??How much more will happen before they beg for martial law?

My son, I say to all My Remnant, stay in constant prayer for guidance from Me! These days coming will even shock those that know what is coming! Do you love Me more than sports? Feed My sheep! Do you love Me more than material, worldly wealth? Feed My sheep! Do you love Me more than anything else? Feed My sheep!!! 

I say now, REPENT AND TURN FROM YOUR EVIL, LUSTFUL WAYS! I love you all! See you very soon, for I am coming!!! 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2