10-29-18 The Tool- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 27 Oct 2018 07:16 PM PDT
ISAIAH 10: 5-6
5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Transcript:
My son, I have a toolbox, and in this box is My Rod of Indignation. I say now that this tool will be used on America first, then the world. This tool controls armies in the nations that I will use to bring about My plans for America. 

AMERICA WILL ONLY BE GREAT IN THE MINDS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ASLEEP!!! As My tool moves in from the North, no one will even see them coming! Armies that now surround America will pounce as a lion on a prey! While all eyes are focused South, the attack will come from the North!

My son, I HAVE WARNED MY PEOPLE FOR DECADES, GIVING THEM THE DETAILS OF THIS COMING SURPRISE ATTACK AND FALL OF AMERICA, YET NO ONE WANTS TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I HAVE TOLD THEM!!! I SAY IT AGAIN, RUSSIA AND CHINA, BOTH MY TOOLS, WILL COME IN FROM THE NORTH AND WEST! TO THE SOUTH WILL COME ARMIES OF MEN WITH NO SOULS, AND ONLY DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FOLLOWS THEIR WAKE! THIS ARMY IS MADE UP OF MEN WITH NO RULES, AND HATE IS THEIR LEADER! FROM THE EAST WILL COME A UNITED ARMY OF MUSLIMS, LED BY THE PERSIANS WITH TOGARMAH ALSO! THESE ARE MY TOOLS OF INDIGNATION TO BRING JUDGMENT ON AMERICA!!! EVERY MAN WILL BE MORE CONCERNED WITH TRYING TO SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT THAN TO THINK ABOUT ME!!!

I SAY NOW IS THE TIME TO REPENT!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO BE FORGIVEN AND ALLOW ME INTO YOUR HEART!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK ME AND PLACE YOUR TRUST IN ME!!! I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE!!! NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME!!! NOW IS THE TIME WHILE YOU CAN, SOON I WILL BE BUT AN AFTERTHOUGHT IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE NOW!!!

My son, continue in prayer for this lost nation, for the prayers of My Remnant are all that are holding back the coming onslaught! But prayers will not hold back My Word from being fulfilled, FOR ALL THINGS MUST COME TO PASS AS I HAVE RECORDED IN MY WORD!!! My Remnant, continue your prayers, continue in My Word! I AM COMING SOON WITH MY TOOLBOX!!! HOW MANY WILL BE READY???
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2