10-26-18 Are You Ready? - The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Oct 2018 06:35 PM PDT
Matthew 24:44 
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Transcript:
My son, I ask My people this question - ARE YOU READY? Sadly, My son, the majority are not! They cannot discern the times they are in! They cannot discern the false prophets from the true prophets! They laugh and mock My watchmen who are ringing the alarms to wake them up! They say they love Me with one breath, and yet in their hearts they hate Me! They say I hold them back from having fun in this world! Again, I ask you, those who call themselves by My Name - ARE YOU READY?

My son has been shouting My words to repent and get your houses in order, but you just laugh and move on to the next word that you like better! I say to you, My Bride, you are not ready! You are lukewarm, and every abomination has a habitation among you! I say, COME OUT OF THE HARLOT CHURCH AND SEEK ME AND GET READY!!! IT'S TIME TO GET HOT FOR ME AND MOVE IN POWER TO REACH THE LOST!!! ARE YOU READY TO GET HOT???

My son, only My Remnant Bride is ready, and they will be taken soon! ARE YOU READY??? Are you ready to see things that are so amazing, you will be in awe? Are you ready to walk in the Spirit with power and fire to heal all that come to you? Are you ready to see Me, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world? ARE YOU READY??? 

If not, follow these steps - REPENT AND TURN FROM EVIL! SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THIS WORLD! SEEK ME IN PRAYER DAILY! LISTEN FOR MY VOICE AND THE GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! KEEP YOUR HOUSES (HEART) PURE AND CLEAN BEFORE ME!

My son, many are not ready for what is about to come upon this world - not just America!!! The judgments are coming on America because she has walked among the coals, she has spread the gospel around the world, she has known the truth, BUT SHE WORSHIPS EVERY STRANGE IDOL AND SACRIFICES HER YOUNG TO BAAL!!! SHE IS WRETCHED IN MY SIGHT, AND THE JUDGMENTS ARE SET!!! ARE YOU READY??? I AM COMING SOON!!! ARE - YOU - READY???   I LOVE YOU! 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming