10-30-18 THE SIGN- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 29 Oct 2018 05:55 PM PDT
Jeremiah 44:29-30
29 And this shall be a sign unto you, saith the Lord, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil: 
30 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give Pharaohhophra king of Egypt into the hand of his enemies, and into the hand of them that seek his life; as I gave Zedekiah king of Judah into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, his enemy, and that sought his life.

Transcript:
My son, all the people want a sign. They want to see the judgments begin just to satisfy their carnal minds, but as I said before, when these things spoken of by My prophets and watchmen come to pass, you will beg Me to stop! I WILL NOT HEAR!!! Just as the people in Jerusalem refused to hear Jeremiah and continued sacrificing and burning incense to strange gods, the people of this nation have done the same! Many of My people celebrate the Day of the Dead and offer candy and treats to those who dress up in honor of this day! My house has been turned into a whorehouse to worship these gods!!! Whatever you call it - Harvest Festival or Fall Festival - IT IS STILL THE SAME!!! Oh, give the children a safe place to get treats! WHY NOT PRAY DOWN THE GATES OF HELL INSTEAD OF OPENING THEM UP??!!!

My son, the signs of My coming are everywhere, but the blind, deaf, and dumb Church are not seeing them! Here is a sign - YOUR ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE AND YOUR KING WILL FALL!!! Because of the sin of this nation and the sin of My people, YOU WILL NOT BE BLESSED!!! When the fall comes, this nation and people will not rise again! There will be chaos caused by bands of marauding people, stealing and taking everything! These bands will kill the men and take the women to be used as sex slaves - or worse!!! THIS WILL NOT BE A TIME OF GREAT BLESSING, BUT IT WILL BE A TIME OF JUDGMENT I HAVE DECLARED ON A SIN-SOAKED PEOPLE!!!

My son, there are many Hananiahs in the world, all telling the same lies - The nation will be great again, your money will be great again, all the world will bow down to your king because he is the greatest winner of all time!!! BUT THUS SAITH THE LORD, YOUR NATION WILL BURN AND NEVER BE GREAT!!! YOUR MONEY WILL ROT AND RUST AND NEVER BE GREAT!!! THE WORLD WILL NOT BOW TO YOUR KING, BUT TO THE SON OF PERDITION WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN AND NOT REVEALED!!!  YOUR KING IS NOT A WINNER, BUT A TOOL I AM USING TO BRING JUDGMENT ON A SINFUL NATION!!! 

Just as I used Nebuchadnezzar to bring judgment on Israel, I am using Trump, but My blind Church and spiritually sleeping people do not see this!The collapse will come as a total shock to the dead Church! 

My son, I say, SHOUT OUT LOUD THE ALARM!!!  IT'S HERE!!!  IT'S HERE!!!  ITS HERE!!!  JUDGMENT IS HERE!!!  WAKE UP!!!  WAKE UP!!!  WAKE UP!!!!! 

There will be repentance when everything is taken away, and My children, whom I love, WILL COME BACK TO ME!!! Forgiveness is in the wings, and mercy will follow!

My son Jesus is coming back to take those who have prepared their hearts and have their houses in order! He will train you in all things and energize your lives to serve Me! I have big plans for My Remnant - Be worthy to be counted among them!!!  Be blessed, My children!
Shalom. 
The Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-18-23 Rage Against Jesus And His People — The Ominous Trend Of 2022

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19