10-28-18 Shake The Nations- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:45 PM PDT
Haggai 2:6-7
6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.

Transcript:
My son, I am going to shake this nation as it has never been shaken before!!! I will shake the land and all things on it! I will shake the mountains and all things in them! I will shake the heavens, and the stars will fall out of place! I will shake My people so their hearts will soften! ALL THAT CAN BE SHAKEN WILL BE SHAKEN BECAUSE I AM GOD!!!

My son, I hate sin, and I am now going to shake My land and My people free of it! It will not be easy as My people love their sin, but nevertheless, I WILL SHAKE IT OUT AND OFF OF THEM!!! You say My judgments are too hard - that I, the Lord of All, would never do that??? READ MY WORD!!! I ALREADY HAVE, AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!  

Do you think I will let you into My kingdom in the condition you are in??? Foolish, foolish children!!! You will die in your rebellions and sin and be cast into the lake of fire!!! This word is too hard! You have but a little time to get your houses in order!  All hell is about to be unleashed on this world and, and yet, all you think about is who will win in sports, in politics, in your job!!! I TELL YOU NOW, WHEN THE SHAKING IS DONE, YOU WILL ONLY CARE ABOUT ETERNITY!!!

My son, once again, I tell you to tell them to REPENT, DEPART FROM SIN, AND TURN TO ME AS YOUR SAVIOR, NOT A MAN!!!  Your king will be tested very soon, and I will show him My glory when he falls! My Church, I AM ABOUT TO SHAKE YOU UNTIL YOU CANNOT STAND!!!  You play around with sin and witchcraft like it is nothing! Your shepherds are liars, and your prophets are liars that only want fame and money! I WILL SHAKE THEM TO DUST FOR DECEIVING MY PEOPLE!!! WHAT??? YOU THINK I DO NOT LOVE YOU? I SHAKE YOU BECAUSE I DO!!!

GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER NOW, SAITH THE LORD OF HEAVEN'S HOSTS! SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART, MIND, AND SOUL!!! STORM THE GATES WITH PRAYER!!! I AM COMING NOW TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!!! SHAKE!!! SHAKE!!! SHAKE!!!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming