9-30-18 Foolish Generation- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 28 Sep 2018 08:00 PM PDT
Proverbs 30:11-14
11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men. 

Transcript:
My son, this last generation is a FOOLISH GENERATION! They do not know right from wrong, evil from good, left from right! I have said that I am raising up an army of young people, and I AM! They will be mighty in the things of My Spirit! However, there are but a few compared to the generation that has followed Satan! This foolish generation is self-absorbed in social status - how many likes they have, how many friends they have! They do not even think of Me - EVER!!! FEAR NOT! But I am about to remove the gadgets that take away My children!!!

My son, this foolish generation sit in My churches and ignore the pastor's message, instead, watching themselves on their gadgets! This is the selfie generation, yet I said, DIE TO SELF!!! FEAR NOT! I am about to remove the gadgets so those in My churches will have to listen! REVIVAL WILL START AFTER JUDGMENT!!! This foolish generation are blind, deaf, and dumb! They walk to nowhere, they refuse to work, yet demand pay! They want all the blessings, but refuse to suffer! 

Oh, foolish generation! Your time has now come to an end! You must now learn to read a book - MY BOOK - OR YOU WILL PERISH!!! Many will be taken captive and used as slaves! Young women will be used to service the captors! Oh, foolish generation, do you not think that will ever happen in this nation? I say, FOOLS!!! There is nothing new under the sun - what was, will be again! 

My people, prepare your young, for much hardship is on the way - WORLDWIDE!!! Those who know My Word and study My Word will not be taken by surprise. Those who seek Me daily in prayer will not be taken by surprise, for I will speak to them. Those who repent daily and keep your hearts clean will see My Glory in all its brightness!

YOU FOOLISH GENERATION - REPENT!!! PUT DOWN YOUR GADGETS! SEEK TO GET CLOSE TO ME! I AM COMING VERY SOON, AND THE FOOLISH GENERATION WILL MISS IT!!! 

I love you! Seek Me in prayer! Stay in My Word! Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming