9-25-18 FINAL CALL- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 Sep 2018 07:19 PM PDT
Jeremiah 25:4-7
4 And the Lord hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.
5 They said, turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the Lord hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:
6 And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
7 Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the Lord; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.

Transcript:
My son, THIS IS THE FINAL CALL FOR THOSE WHO ARE SITTING IN LUKEWARM CHURCHES!!! I CALL UPON YOU TO REPENT!!! Lay down your pridefulness and your haughty attitudes, and come to Me as babes! What? You say, "You can't be speaking about me!" I tell you now that many will not see the kingdom because they are as the Pharisees! They lift themselves up by being on the church board! They say long prayers to make themselves look righteous and holy! They drive nice cars and wear expensive clothes and give money to church projects.! Yet, I see more in the heart of a homeless man who comes to Me with all he has! I said in My Word, I will vomit you out of My mouth, you lukewarm pew-warmer!!!

My son, MANY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN THAT WILL SHAKE THE FOUNDATIONS OF EVERY BELIEVER!!! ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SOLD OUT TO ME WILL BE ABLE TO NOT BE DECEIVED!!! So many who are not founded upon the rock will be swallowed up in the quicksand! Not everyone who calls me Lord are saved! I say in My Word that at that day they will say, But Lord, didn't we cast out devils in Your Name? Didn't we heal the sick in Your Name? BUT I WILL SAY, "DEPART FROM ME! I NEVER KNEW YOU!

My son, if I came back today for My Bride, only 15% would be called away! My Church thinks that they are ready, BUT I SAY, THIS IS YOUR FINAL CALL TO REPENT AND TURN FROM EVIL!!! My Bride is a whore, dressed in a filthy white gown! Why would I want to bring that home? My Bride worships so many false gods and partakes in so many sins, she disgusts Me! WAKE UP, YOU PEOPLE!!! COME OUT OF THE WHORE AND SEEK ME!!! PUT ME FIRST, NOT YOURSELF!!!

My son, this message is raw, but THIS IS THE FINAL CALL!!! SOON, VERY SOON, THINGS GOING ON WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SEEK ME - YOU WILL BE MORE CONCERNED WITH STAYING ALIVE!!! FINAL CALL IS NOW!!! REPENT!!! ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! PLEASE HEED MY FINAL CALL!!! I AM COMING SOON TO GET THOSE WHO HEARD THE FINAL CALL!!! Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming