5-30-18 The Word as Given to Byron Searle


I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 30 May 2018 03:05 AM PDT


Jeremiah 14:13-16
13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.
14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
15 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.
16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters:  for I will pour their wickedness up on them.

Transcript:
My son, the false prophets are still at it, saying peace and prosperity are in the land, and this nation will rise and be great again. Many of My people believe these false prophets because of their fame and publications. But I say to you, I have raised up many Jeremiahs not seeking fame or fortune, but seeking My face and hearing My voice. These that I have raised up are unknown to the body, yet they are known to Me. But beware, there are wolves who are copying My words from true prophets to take credit for fame or popularity. I know who they are, and I will send angelic hosts to stop up the lies. 

My son, many of My words that have been pronounced are now in the starting stages. I am slow and merciful, showing love to a lost world. Many of My Remnant want to see the prophecies come to pass now, but I say slow down, hear My voice. Once the judgments start, they will not stop. Then you will cry out to Me to hold back My hand, but I say all will be fulfilled. 

My son, the false prophets are still at it, deceiving the church and leading people into complacency. Why prepare when you have all the time you need, this President is the greatest thing in all history are the lies they tell to a deaf, blind, and dumb people. They said the same thing in Jeremiah's day, and when the captivity came, many believed on Me. So it will be in America. 

America has become a god to My People Israel. They say we can do whatever we want, America has our back, they will defend us. I will destroy America to bring My People Israel back to trusting Me, not America. I will purge all the reprobate sin that Israel has copied from a pagan nation with a pagan king. 

WAKE UP, MY CHILDREN!! I AM AT THE DOOR AND JUDGMENT IS HERE!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! My Remnant must stay in My Word! Do not stray, do not listen to the false prophets! Hear My voice and stay focused on the day at hand. I love you all so very much. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming