5-30-18 The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 27 May 2018 06:50 PM PDT


Jeremiah 32: 1The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord in the tenth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, which was the eighteenth year of Nebuchadnezzar. 2For then the king of Babylon's army besieged Jerusalem: and Jeremiah the prophet was shut up in the court of the prison, which was in the king of Judah's house. 3For Zedekiah king of Judah had shut him up, saying, Wherefore dost thou prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall take it; 4And Zedekiah king of Judah shall not escape out of the hand of the Chaldeans, but shall surely be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon, and shall speak with him mouth to mouth, and his eyes shall behold his eyes; 5And he shall lead Zedekiah to Babylon, and there shall he be until I visit him, saith the Lord: though ye fight with the Chaldeans, ye shall not prosper.

Transcript:
My son, write these words I speak to you, for My Remnant and My Children must know what lies ahead. The time of great persecution is coming, unlike any time before. All those who confess My Name will be hunted and imprisoned. My Word tells of a time when son will turn on his father and daughter will turn on her mother. It will be a time where the goats will turn in the sheep for a bounty. 

My son, tell them no matter what comes or befalls My Children, I AM WITH THEM. My true prophets will be imprisoned and many of My Remnant, but fear not, for I AM WITH YOU. Many will be saved in the prisons because My Remnant are there, and then not. The government will silence all communications that are of Me. 

My Children, seek Me in prayer.  Learn to hear My voice, for I will communicate with all My Children who seek Me. Many scoff and say My Remnant are liars concerning the three days of darkness.I tell you now, this darkness is not like night darkness, it is thick, it is evil. If you wake up and see this darkness when it should be light, DO NOT GO OUT.

My son, many say I do not speak anymore, I do not speak to My Children, and that everything ever said is in My Word. I say, ask John what about the Seven Thunders he heard, or ask Daniel or Enoch whom I told of the mysteries I said to seal up. I speak to whom I want, when I want, and if that is everyday, so be it. Those who truly seek Me hear My voice. Many that seek Me do not recognize My voice, but I speak to them. Men always try to formulate Me - they put Me in a box to serve their needs. I say I am out of the box! If you seek Me with all your heart, I will come and sup with you. 

Many will fall in the coming days because they do not know the times that are upon them. The Hananiahs have deluded them to believe a lie, and they hear not My voice. I say I am coming soon - so is destruction. 

My son, I bless those who seek Me with all their hearts, be still and listen. I love you so much, My Children, and desire to have you with Me and the Father. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming