5-25-20 I SEND IT- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 24 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT
Received on 05/20/2020

Amos 4:10
I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Transcript:
My son, why do My Children REBUKE ME?  Do they NOT understand that I SEND IT to BRING My Children to repentance?

They REBUKE THE DEVIL in foolishness.  Do they not know that SATAN IS MY DEVIL?

I CREATED HIM -- KNOWING he would lead a rebellion in heaven.  The angels I created have their own wills, and one third CHOSE TO REBEL with Lucifer.

I HAVE THE DEVIL ON A VERY SHORT LEASH -- HE ONLY DOES WHAT I ALLOW HIM TO DO.

I AM ALLOWING SATAN to bring tribulation and trials to My Children TO ALLOW them to USE and GROW IN FAITH.

My Word says WITHOUT FAITH, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE ME.

My Word says to WALK BY FAITH -- NOT BY SIGHT.

These TESTS are but ONLY WAYS to get My Children to GROW and WALK IN FAITH, but sadly many do not.  They TRUST IN A MAN to deliver them, to give them money, to give them food! 

If you CANNOT WALK IN FAITH NOW when it's EASY, how will you STAND when SATAN IS ALLOWED a little more LEASH?? 

My son, I SEND IT NOW and WILL SEND THE SECOND WAVE SOON.

My Children, will you WALK IN FAITH, or will you WALK IN FEAR??

Do you believe the LIES OF MAN instead of the TRUTH OF MY WORD??

I say, REPENT! Repent now and turn your evil heart to Me. 

I say to SPEAK FAITH to the children of the world!  LET THEM SEE ME IN YOU --  NOT THE SAME FEAR THEY HAVE!!

My son, THE SECOND WAVE WILL BE TEN TIMES WORSE THAN THE FIRST WAVE. 

Also, I WILL ALLOW MORE natural events to come upon the world which WILL CAUSE EXTREME FEAR to come upon man.

Will you WALK IN FEAR, or will you WALK BY FAITH -- KNOWING what is coming upon the earth?  My watchmen have been warning for many years, yet YOU HAVE NOT BELIEVED.

My son, My children MUST KNOW that time is short.  I have shortened the days for them.

Repent now - Get your house in order. 

As more people come out of their shelters, there will be an AIR OF CELEBRATION.  For a SHORT TIME, all will seem normal.

The SECOND WAVE WILL STRIKE WITH ASTONISHING SPEED as the pestilence will have mutated into a killer of men.  My People WILL BEG FOR A VACCINE, and many will perish because it is NOT THE CURE.

My Children, REPENT NOW.  WALK BY FAITH NOW.  LEARN TO TRUST ME AND MY WORD. 

THE DEVIL IS MY DEVIL, AND DOING EXACTLY WHAT I ALLOW HIM TO DO.

Repent now, seek Me, and walk with Me.   

I love you very much.

Shalom.
The Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming