5-20-20 PLAYTIME- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 19 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT
Jeremiah 28:14
For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him: and I have given him the beasts of the field also.
Transcript:
My son, the Children of Earth were in wooden yokes, but I have replaced them with YOKES OF IRON.
My Children in America think it is PLAYTIME, but how can you PLAY with My IRON YOKE around your neck??
I have given all My Children time to get alone with Me (during the shutdown), but very few have.  COMPLAINING is what I hear coming from My Children, COMPLAINING that they cannot gather together and worship.
Did you stop and think that I am the One who did that?  I wanted you to come to Me in PRAYER TIME, but you chose PLAYTIME to complain!
My son, the IRON YOKE will now TIGHTEN around the necks of My Children, for they have chosen to follow man over Me.  My Children have been so deceived by the lying king, they have put upon their necks the IRON YOKES.
My Children DO NOT TRUST ME.  How easy it will be for you to give in and fall away!  Your bodies are the temple of the Living God, yet you want to pollute it with vaccines that will put you in severe bondage.
The Children of Israel had the same choice.  They chose the PARTY TIME -- PLAYTIME with Hananiah.  They mocked and cursed the true prophet I sent to them.
My son, My Children today mock and curse My true prophets and watchmen.  I have given them warning after warning, only to be told it will never come to pass.
THUS SAITH THE LORD -- IT HAS COME TO PASS, AND YOU BEING DEAF, BLIND, AND DUMB HAVE PUT ON THE IRON YOKES AND ENJOY A TEMPORARY PLAYTIME.
YOU HAVE NOT PREPARED.  YOU HAVE NOT MADE YOUR HOUSE READY.  REPENT NOW!  SEEK ME WHILE YOU CAN, FOR THE TIME IS COMING THAT THE MENTION OF MY NAME WILL BRING DEATH UPON YOU.
My son, the EARTH IS SHAKING MORE AND MORE -- SOON THE WHOLE EARTH WILL SHAKE!!
Men will cry out, "WHY, GOD, DID YOU DO THIS!!??"
I say, You are the last generation, and prophecy must be fulfilled.  I have said in My Word what was coming upon the earth and man.  But you, foolish man, have chosen NOT TO BELIEVE MY WORD, but TRUST in a king who tells you everything is great and getting better.  He is a liar and deceiver, but you chose NOT TO BELIEVE ME when I told you.
Your PLAYTIME WILL TURN TO WARTIME -- WILL YOU BELIEVE THEN??
I tell you now, REPENT, REPENT, REPENT!!!  Turn from your evil ways!  TRUST ME to lead and guide you.  Do not desire to return to the vomit, but choose to come to Me in the prayer closet.
I HAVE GIVEN YOU PRAYER TIME, BUT YOU WANT PLAYTIME -- SOON YOU WILL HAVE WARTIME!!
I love you.  Repent!!  Get your heart in order!
Amen.

Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming