4-19-19 IT TOOK A GENTILE-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 18 Apr 2019 09:51 PM PDT
Matthew Chapter 27 (the entire chapter) 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, ‘Truly this was the Son of God’.

Brothers and sisters, as a result of the vision the Lord gave me tonight, I will never, ever, ever be the same! It shook me to my core! What He allowed me to experience is so far beyond anything I could ever even attempt to begin to describe to you here. There are no words to adequately convey what I saw, and I can only try and hope to relay it to you here as best I can. Oh, the price our dear Savior paid! All I can say is this song says it best - Oh, the blood of Jesus! Oh, the blood of Jesus! Oh, the blood of Jesus! It washes white as snow!

After my time in prayer this evening, the Lord directed me to read Matthew chapter 27. After reading it and meditating on the scriptures, the Lord began to speak to me, saying, “It took a Gentile.” He paused and then spoke this to me a few more times and then He told me to write. I began writing the words the Lord was speaking to me, but when I wrote the words that He said “While I was hanging on the cross,” I suddenly and instantly was in the spirit and found myself standing at the foot of the cross! In that instant, at first, I was both shocked and confused as to where I was and what I was seeing and witnessing taking place right before me. I found myself standing about 5 to 6 feet in front of and directly facing a cross with what appeared to be a man hanging on it.

In that moment, I could not tell who this man before me was as He was completely and totally unrecognizable. The complete shock of what I was seeing hit me as I stood there and began to look upon this man - this severely beaten, whipped, shredded and torn flesh, bloody, bloody man, and the realization that it was Jesus I was seeing! As I began to look, I was horrified to see that every inch of His skin was covered in and dripping with blood, from head to toe. You may not like to hear this, but to say that He looked like raw hamburger hanging there is the closest I can describe it. There was no spot of skin visible, it was all blood, blood, and more blood! I looked at His legs down to His feet and saw that the feet were placed one on top of the other with one huge nail or spike driven through them together.

Again, they were completely covered in blood, and dripping. I noticed that His feet appeared to be up about 3 feet above the ground. My eyes were then drawn upward, and I began to see His torso, which again was completely covered with blood, so much so, that it was almost too much to be able to look at. I saw the arms outstretched with a huge spike in each one, right at the place where the palm and wrist meet. Again, the arms and hands were completely covered in and dripping with blood. Lastly, I looked up at His head and face. It was so badly beaten and covered with blood that I could not make out any facial features at all. There was so much swelling, both eyes were swollen shut. There looked to be only bits and pieces of His beard left on His face, drenched and dripping with blood. His hair was a bloody, dripping mass. There was so much blood, He was truly, truly unrecognizable. I was able to see how the blood ran down the cross and into and onto the ground.

Transcript:
My son, I have had you read and study Matthew 27 to show everyone that “it took a Gentile” to reveal who I was! While I was hanging on the cross, bruised and battered beyond recognition, what were the religious people doing? They were cursing at Me and wagging their heads in disgust! “How could this man tear down and rebuild our precious, lovely, holy temple? If you be the Son of God, come down from the cross!!” they cried. They did not know I was there for them! While the chief priests and scribes started in mocking and jeering, all the time the pain was so intense, I kept focused on My Father.
They said, “If He is the King of Israel, let Him come down from the cross! Then we will believe you!!” Again, I know why I AM there and what must happen. They continued mocking Me and My Father, saying, “You trusted in Him - let Him save you! After all, you said you were His Son!!”

[After the Lord had allowed me to see what He looked like and take it all in, He then let me hear all of the people who were yelling and shouting at him. I could not understand the language they were speaking, but I could tell that they were cursing and mocking and so full of anger and hatred towards Him. The people were all behind me, and I did not turn to see them, but I heard and knew all the shouting was coming from them behind me. Then I began to see rocks and sticks being thrown from behind me flying right past me and were hitting Him! They kept coming, whizzing by me and hitting Him. It was so horrible to witness this as they hit Him over and over and over with these rocks. I saw the guards in front of me walking around back and forth, keeping the people back and from getting too close. I heard dogs running around and barking. I could hear people crying and sobbing. I could hear and tell that there were many people behind me in the crowd.]

My son, the pain was so intense, I could hardly catch My breath! Then the darkness came! All of a sudden, I was alone!!! My Father had turned His back on Me!!! In sheer pain and agony, I cried out, “My God! My God! Why have You forsaken Me??!!!”

[I watched Him in unimaginable total and complete pain and agony while He struggled to breathe! He let me see how He had to use His legs to push Himself up against His feet in order to rise up just to get a little breath. At one point, He allowed me to carefully watch Him do this, and I was able to clearly hear Him gasping for breath, it was like a wheezing sound, like it was so hard for Him to barely get any air in. When the darkness came, it happened very quickly, almost instantaneously. I heard people screaming and crying out and running away in fear. One minute there was shouting and mocking, and the next it all became quiet, and all I heard was weeping and sobbing. He allowed me at one point to specifically hear John and His mother Mary, both were weeping and John was quietly speaking to her. I was also weeping with them.]

For three hours [in darkness], I hung there in the most severe pain imaginable! Most people have left now - only a few guards and My beloved John and My mother (and some other women afar off) remained. The blood was now flowing in My eyes, burning them, as I could do nothing to wipe them. My blood was now drained, and I cried out, “IT IS FINISHED!!!”

[I witnessed the moment when He cried out, “It is finished!” He pushed Himself up as far as He could with His legs against His feet and took in as large a breath as He could so He could cry it out as he exhaled his last breath. His head fell and hung down with that, and IMMEDIATELY the earth shook violently! I saw everything shaking and falling over and heard everything rumbling and cracking and falling. I heard people screaming and falling down. The shaking knocked everyone off their feet, and they could not get up. I saw the four or five guards around the cross all fall down, and the cross was shaking back and forth in the ground. To me, observing this, it was hard to tell, but the shaking seemed to last about 2 minutes. When it was over and the guards were able to get up off the ground, I saw and heard the centurion exclaim, “Truly, this was the Son of God!” The vision then ended, and I was back in my room writing in my book.]

My son, “it took a Gentile” to state the truth - saying, “Truly, this was the Son of God!” (Matt. 27:54) My people saw Me die that day, and to this day, very few (of them) believe I AM the Son of God! In fact, under these evil Noahide laws, if you confess that, you will break the first law, and by the Sanhedrin and Talmud, you will be beheaded! My Father and I had a plan. Since the Jews are blind, We will go to the ones who recognized I was the Son of God - the Gentiles! Blessed are those whose eyes are open and whose hearts are filled with My Spirit!! I ROSE FROM THE DEAD, AND WITH ME ARE THE KEYS TO DEATH AND HELL!!! (Rev. 1:18) I AM COMING SOON!! You are the generation that will meet Me in the clouds!! I AM COMING VERY SOON - I PROMISE!!! Just be ready and have your house in order!!!

Amen - Your Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming