4-24-19 I COME QUICKLY!- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 23 Apr 2019 06:55 PM PDT
Revelation 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 

Transcript:
My son, I have heard the cries of My Children when they pray. They say, "Come, Lord Jesus, come!" and I now want to tell them I AM coming quickly. Many have said that I am not coming anytime soon, after all, that has been said for 2,000 years. But to Me, it has only been as two days, for one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as a day.

My son, many things must first happen before I can come back, for many in My Body are not ready. It is not the works I look at, but the hearts of My Children that are too entrenched in the world. 

Many people say that America is a Christian nation, but I say it is not! It is a nation that has the outward appearance of a Christian nation, but the heart of this nation is black with sin. Pride, idolatry, blasphemy are what this nation is made of, and until this nation and her Christian Children repent, My judgments will come - NOT ME!!!

My son, there are only 5% of those who call themselves Christian that are READY for Me to come and gather them. My Children, think about it, how many Christians do you know who have sold out to Me?? Who pray daily and study My Word?? Who have given up the lust of the flesh, the pride of life, and have committed to serving Me?? If I return now to gather those (the 5% that are ready), how many of the remainder will have to go through the tribulation and either receive the mark or die??

My son, I know the battles My Children go through are hard, but I WILL NOT COME UNTIL the harvest fields are ripe, which will come AFTER those things which I have warned about come to pass. MY BODY MUST WAKE UP, AND ONLY THROUGH JUDGMENTS WILL THAT OCCUR!!!

I AM coming quickly, but My time is NOT your time! Now is the time to reach the lost! Now is the time to SHOUT REPENT and return to the Lord! Now is the time  to preach the gospel, for soon you will not be able to!! 

SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL, AND MIND, AND I WILL COME TO YOU - QUICKLY!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming