4-30-19 MY ORDER- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 30 Apr 2019 09:44 AM PDT
Matthew 24:5-9
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 

Transcript:
My son, why are My People trying to figure out My Order? 

I have said in My Word the order of things to come, yet My prophets and watchmen are all trying to figure out My mind. I have told you what is going to come upon the Earth, but I have not said WHEN, nor have I said WHAT will come first. 

In My Word, I have told you of earthquakes, famines, pestilences, and war, and I told you to FEAR NOT, for these things must come, but it is not the end. I spoke in My Word of the sun being darkened and the moon and stars not giving their light. I spoke of fearful sights that have not been since the beginning of the world, nor shall ever be. 

Ye t My People say that I said this and this will happen first. I say, DO NOT PUT ME IN A BOX!! I can do whatever in whatever order I choose!! (I understood this to be referring to a specific order of the many, many judgment events that will be occurring all the while along with the main events that are mentioned in a specific order in His Word.)

My son, here is a list of what will happen in NO particular order, for I CHOOSE My Order.

1.   Earthquakes all over.
2.   Volcanoes Erupting all over the Earth.
3.   Darkness Covering the whole Earth. 
4.   Asteroid Strikes all over the Earth. 
5.   New Diseases with no Cures.
6.   Meteor Strikes everywhere.
7.   Son of Perdition Rises Up & False Prophet (Note, He said rises up, not revealed)
8.   War on every Nation. 
9.   Economic Collapse Worldwide.
10.  Mark of the Beast.
11.  Tidal Waves throughout the World.
12.  Total Rebellion against Me.
13.  Death, Chaos, Mayhem, Anarchy.
14.  EMP Bombs Explode.
15.  Nuclear Bombs Explode.
16.  Slaughter of My People for My Name's Sake.
17.  Unparalleled Violence on Mankind.
18.  Animals Turning on Mankind.
19.  Water & Food Polluted.
20.  All Plants Will Die.
21.  No Food & Starvation.
22.  Cannibalism.
23.  Torture & Beheading.

My son, this list is NOT a complete list, as I know of many more Judgments that will fall on unrepentant man. Even with ALL these, man will still NOT REPENT and will curse Me!

I weep for mankind!! I love all men so much, yet they do not want Me. 

Some will say My Body will be gone before these Judgments hit, and I say some will be called home, but many more who say they are in My Body and expect to escape these events will not.

I will try My Body in the Fire to burn out ALL the sin! Just as the three boys entered into the furnace, I was with them because of their Faith! My Body is like the three boys, they too will go into the Fiery Furnace, and those with Faith will come out! Those without will perish!

Read My Word - It is IMPOSSIBLE to please Me without Faith! Also, you walk by Faith, not by sight! 

So whenever the events on the list occur - DO YOU HAVE FAITH ENOUGH TO EXIT THE FIRE??

I said before - It will take GREAT FAITH to SURVIVE and TOTALLY TRUST IN ME! If not, you will perish! If your name is written in the Book of Life, you will be home! If not, ??....

My son, I love you and My People so very much, but DON'T try to figure out WHAT and WHEN! 

SERVE ME and NEVER FEAR THE LIST!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming