4-29-19 THE LIVING GOD- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 28 Apr 2019 06:14 AM PDT
Daniel 6:26
I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and steadfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed , and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

My son, HEAR AND WRITE AS A SLEEPING BODY IS ABOUT TO BE AWAKENED BY A LIVING GOD!!! 

For many years, the preachers in the churches have not spoken about Me being alive. That is why so many in My churches just think I AM an idea, nothing to be feared. The false teachers and false pastors lead My blind, deaf, and dumb Children down a path of deceit, telling them that sin does not have to be forgiven, and that the lives they lead in the flesh and in the world is good.

But I say ALL is sin, and My Judgment is just, for I AM A LIVING GOD, not a dead god!!

My son, people have created many gods to worship - gods made with wood, stone, glass, gold, silver, and paper. These gods are dead, but My Children worship what they have created! 

I AM angered by the lack of knowledge of My People! They do not read My Word, but trust men to tell them what My Word says! These men lie, and because they do not know My  Word, are led down paths of defeat and sadness. My People are perishing for lack of knowledge - an eternity away from Me because of laziness.

My son, I love My People, My Children, My Remnant, but to many, I AM just a guy somewhere in space. Most don't ever speak to Me. Most ignore Me unless some accident happens. Even then, I get blamed for the accident, and if someone dies, I get blamed for the death! 

If people would read Job, they would see a man who lost everything, yet he did not blame me! His wife said curse Me and die, but he did not! I so long to speak to My children, but they don't believe I still speak, and when they do speak to Me, it is in the flesh. 

My son, I AM THE ALMIGHTY GOD, AND I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE!!! 

ALL men will someday stand before Me, and I will show them that I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE!! I say now to those who do not believe I AM alive and I hear - I say REPENT of your unbelief and sin, ask for forgiveness so I can come into your heart! Then you will feel My Holy Spirit in your heart, and you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt - I LIVE!!!

I AM sending My Son very soon! Have your heart ready! Trust in Me - YOUR LIVING GOD!!! 
Shalom. 
Love, Your Father 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming