4-23-19 THE GREATEST DECEPTION-The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 22 Apr 2019 06:57 PM PDT
Matthew 23:4-7
4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

Transcript:
My son, this warning is for the deaf, blind, and dumb Church who refuse to hear, see, and know what is upon them. THE GREATEST DECEPTION is one that is in plain sight and everyone is comfortable with. This deception has My People so deceived that they are happily giving all they have to assist the Son of Perdition in accomplishing his goals!

What is the deception?? It is the supporting of the Zionist Jews to rebuild the abomination of the temple!!

My son, My Children have been taught that the temple must be rebuilt before I can return and gather My Bride! Do you even know why the Sanhedrin want the temple?? I have watched as My Children get all excited over the birth of a red heifer! I have watched My Children get excited over the candlestick and the high priest's clothing!

You fools are just as the scripture says - Blind guides guiding the blind!! These evil men have been setting up a council that one day will either have you DENY ME AND LIVE or SERVE ME AND DIE!!

My son, tell My Children to OPEN THEIR EYES, for the evil system they are looking for IS HERE, and they are SUPPORTING IT!! The Noahide Laws SEEM innocent, and the Kabal Jews have made it SEEM like my Ten Commandments, but THEY ARE NOT!!! 

The Noahide Laws are made up by MEN to bring men, especially Christians and Gentiles, under bondage and death!! The Zionist Jews, the Lubavitcher Jews, and the Sanhedrin have been working on this GREAT DECEPTION for many years! The Noahide Laws have been signed into law in every government throughout the world. These laws will be enacted during a time of national crisis, and martial law will be declared!!

My son, I have said over and over to get your house in order, but the words are ignored by most of My Children. 

Thus saith the Lord, I am bringing judgments down on this world, and I will test ALL My Children!  Soon the Son of Perdition will be revealed, and the Sanhedrin will choose him over Me! 

Prepare, My Children, get the error out of your life! Read My Word for the truth!! I will come back for those whose Hearts belong to ME!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2