4-26-19 ANTICIPATION- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Apr 2019 07:22 PM PDT
John 14:12-14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Transcript:
My son, tell My Remnant who wait in Anticipation of My coming to gather them, that that time is soon at hand. As much as you have Anticipation for Me, I also have for you! 

My Remnant, the time to SHINE IN THE DARKNESS will be here very soon, and the works that I did, you will do greater because I AM in you as My Father is in Me. When the time arrives for you, My Remnant, to act and move on those around you, you will do it in Power and Might by My Spirit!

My Remnant, you have no idea what you will be able to accomplish. Anything you ask in My Name will I do, not that you will be glorified, but that the Father may be glorified!

As I said before, not all those who think they are Remnant are, and many who do not want to be known as Remnant are. There are many who pray daily in their closets, known only to Me and the Father. When the time comes, these gentle prayer warriors will lead the armies in the battle. Don't look to those who exalt themselves now, for they have not glorified Me, but their own flesh.

My son, many are looking in Anticipation for the judgments to be unleashed on Earth. Why? That is not of Me (to be looking in anticipation for the judgments, to be wanting them to start). I do not want the judgments to come because many are lost and will perish! I love all men and do not want any to perish! 

My Anticipation is that ALL men repent and seek forgiveness of sin. My Remnant, that should be your desires, not to see My judgments fall on mankind, but that you can minister salvation to them through Me!

My son, the judgments are going to come. Now is the time to prepare those around you to get their houses in order. When the judgments start, there will be no stopping. What is written will come to pass, and My Word will be fulfilled. 

My Remnant, I love you. You know who you are, for I have spoken to your hearts to prepare. 

Those who are not prepared are My Sleeping Body who do not Anticipate Me coming. They live in and love this world, but soon that will change!

My hand is upon all those My Father has given Me. They may be Remnant or they may be asleep, but all are Mine. Their eyes will open soon, and they will seek the BRIGHT ONES. 

I love you, and I ANTICIPATE YOUR COMING TO ME!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming