2-25-19 THE DOOR IS SHUTTING!- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 25 Feb 2019 07:38 AM PST
LUKE 13:24-30
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hath taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Transcript:
My son, write unto the people who try to enter in, but are not able. Many will try to enter My Kingdom by great flatteries and smooth words. They will preach a gospel that sounds good, and those who do not read My Word will be deceived! They will pray for the sick and cast out demons in My Name, yet when they come to Me, I will say unto them, "I knew you not!" 

Once the Master shuts the door, that is the end! I shut the door on Noah's Ark, and it could not be opened! Those people had 120 years to come to Me through Noah's preaching, but all they did was scoff and ridicule him! But when the floods came, ALL the people clawed at the great door!

My son, it is as it was in Noah's day. Sin is rampant, murder is commonplace, people are eating, drinking, and giving in marriage. The people today scoff and ridicule My People, and when I gather Mine unto Me, the end will commence! Many will think, "WHY AM I LEFT BEHIND??" and they will experience what the people in Noah's day felt like! But, My son, this time there is hope, for I will not remove My Spirit from the earth during the Time of Trouble. Many will come to Me at a great cost, but many will also turn away and curse Me. 

The time of the Gathering is near! Tell My People to keep pure before Me. Strive to enter in at the strait gate, for many will try to sneak around and enter another way!

My son, I say come and dine at the Master's table and eat of the bread I give. I love you, My People. Keep your eyes focused on Me during these, the last days! 

I AM COMING SO SOON AND SUDDENLY, IT WILL TAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD BY SURPRISE!

Stay in My Word! Stay on your knees in prayer! Seek Me with ALL your heart! I say to those sitting in the gate waiting for something to happen, REPENT NOW! Turn from your evil ways, and come follow Me! 

THE DOOR IS SHUTTING! DON'T BE LEFT OUT AND LEFT BEHIND!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming