2-22-19 WORDS OF FIRE- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 20 Feb 2019 08:17 PM PST
Jeremiah 5:14
Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

Transcript:
My son, the day is fast approaching where WORDS OF FIRE will proceed from the mouths of My Remnant! I will place My words in their mouths, and all that hear these words, their hearts will BURN, and many, I say, many will come unto Me! 

I say, you may feel and say to yourself, "I am but a child! How can I speak these words?" But I say unto you, YOU ARE NO CHILD!! YOU ARE A WARRIOR OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, AND THE WORDS YOU SPEAK WILL BE AS FIRE IN A KILN - BLOWN BY THE BREATH OF MY HOLY SPIRIT!! A FIRE SO HOT, IT WILL MELT THE HEARTS OF THE ICE COLD CHURCH!!!

My son, My Remnant are anxious and raring to go, but be patient, My Children! The time is not yet, for first must come My Great Shaking! I have shown you all the Great Shaking with the dividing of the land! My Dividing is happening now - the people, the government, the church, the sheep, and then the land! 

Oh, foolish children! I came to divide! Have you not read My word? As this nation sinks lower into the abyss of sin, I will continue to separate those who hear My voice from those who do not, yet they say they do!

My son, there are many false prophets and many antichrists in the world. They are all promoting the Global Harmony and One World Religion. I have said it will be this way just before I come, and I AM COMING SOON -- JUST BE READY!!! (Spoken very loudly)

I CRY OUT TO THE LOST -- REPENT!!! Come unto Me with your burdens! I AM just and quick to forgive! I will cleanse your sins and make you white as snow! Pick up your cross and follow Me! You may not have another chance to accept Me into your heart, as no one is promised the next breath!!

My son, I love all My Children! Reach the lost as much as you can, for TIME IS NANOSECONDS SHORT!! I AM COMING SO SOON!! Do not be lulled to sleep by the world! Seek Me with all your hearts! Pray and talk to Me daily! I hear you! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming