2-25-19 DECEIT- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 23 Feb 2019 05:48 PM PST
Jeremiah 9:6-7
6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
7 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people? 

Transcript:
My son, have I not said that the end of this age will be marked by deceit and deceitful men? All manner of lies fill this land, from the king to the lowest of men! Although I put the king in power, I knew his heart. In his mind he thinks he is doing good, but in truth, HE HAS SEALED THE FATE OF THIS NATION BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HEAR MY VOICE, BUT TRUSTS THE DECEIVERS AROUND HIM!!! My people say he prays daily, and he does, but not to Me! The deceitful people around him do not pray to Me, but to satan! 

[The Lord showed me here that although these advisers / deceivers surrounding the king call themselves Christians, use His Name, and pray in His Name, in reality they are are praying to their false gods and idols of pride, self, greed, prosperity, etc., everything they worship above Him. They honor Him with their lips, but their hearts are far from Him.]

My son, this king has deceived My People into believing his agenda is My agenda! I say unto you, he is a liar!! Many nations are threatened by this king because he is deceiving them with his words, yet his actions say WAR! Soon this nation will be engaged in a war so fierce that half the people will perish! Only those of My People who have readied themselves and pray will be prepared!

I will speak to those with ears to hear when the time approaches, and lead them to Safe Places. Many will perish in the large cities when they are destroyed by fire. Those who are in the mountains will survive, but will have to trust in Me fully!! 

My son, because of the deceit of men in high places, they have been planning this war for a long time! The war will start as all wars start - over money, over trade, over military power!! THIS WAR WILL START BECAUSE OF PRIDE!!!

My son, tell My Remnant that I love them and be anxious for nothing. The time is soon approaching when I will perfect in you (Remnant) the word, and you will go forth conquering! My Body is asleep, but THEY WILL WAKE UP, and many will be used mightily in the Great Harvest! KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME and not the Great Deceiver who is controlling the kings and kingdoms!!!

I AM COMING SOON, AND THE DECEPTION WILL END!!! I love you all who read these words, for I know your house is in order!  
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 It's Coming

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2