2-23-19 JEROBOAM- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:03 PM PST
I Kings 12, 13, 14 - Instruction from the Lord was for us to read the text of all 3 chapters for understanding of this word

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.


The Lord Jesus began speaking:  My son, this nation is following in the footsteps of Israel. The king of America has around him men who are deceived and are advising the king to do great evil! These advisers do not care about the sacrificing of babies to Molech! They do not care that the laws of the land promote sodomy and force the people to accept it or face punishment! Just as Jeroboam drove Israel from Me and made the people worship strange gods, so is this king of America. He has deceived the very elect into following his mission to divide the people.

My son, I said I allowed this king to come into power to allow My Remnant to prepare, but as many of My chosen have not prepared, the time of this king will soon end. I have shown many of My servants his ending through dreams, visions, and words, so this will not take My Remnant by surprise!

My son, the sin of this nation is great, just as the sin of Israel was great, and I allowed an Army from the North to destroy it. Jeroboam was the first king of Israel to bring great Abomination into the land. This king of America will bring the final destruction of a land that has caused Great Abominations in My sight. As Israel was blessed, so was America! As Israel was cursed, so is America!

The Father began speaking here:   America! Your days are numbered! Your time is up! You have coddled sin like a baby and have served the gods of Molech and Baal! You have converted My House into a whorehouse, bringing in every lying spirit and doctrines of devils! You have built your groves and worship your idols of self! I have seen your sin, and now My hand is lifting, just as it did to Israel, and the spoilers came in! I gave you time to prepare! Soon, gross darkness will cover the land, and you will perish if you have not gotten your houses in order -- the natural house and the spiritual house!!

The time is up, and this nation must now face My Indignation! Your cities will be turned into ash! America, you will decrease as a world power! Your mighty dollar will be worthless! Your Army and Navy will be defeated in one hour! And the wall you built will not hold anything back, but hold you in! America, a time of Great Darkness is upon you now! This will turn to Gross Darkness as I move across this land!

My son, tell My Remnant to be on their knees daily, and I will speak to them. If you are not washed in the blood of Yeshua, now is the time! Repent of sin in your life! Ask My Son into your heart! Follow Him and His Word only! Do not be deceived, for there are many false christs and many deceivers! TRUST NO MAN, BUT TRUST GOD ONLY!!! I will lead and guide you!  I LOVE YOU, BUT HATE SIN, AND AMERICA'S CUP IS OVERFLOWING WITH SIN!!!

I AM COMING SOON!!  BE READY!! BE READY!! BE READY!!!!!

The Father and Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming