9-28-18 More to Come- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 27 Aug 2018 07:22 PM PDT
Ezekiel 12:17-20
17 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
18 Son of man, eat thy bread with quaking, and drink thy water with trembling and with carefulness;
19 And say unto the people of the land, 
Thus saith the Lord God of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and of the land of Israel; They shall eat their bread with carefulness, and drink their water with astonishment, that her land may be desolate from all that is therein, because of the violence of all them that dwell therein.
20 And the cities that are inhabited shall be laid waste, and the land shall be desolate; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Transcript:
My son, so many people are walking around without a clue. They are saying things can't get any worse, but I say there is more to come, much more. My children, the judgments that have now started IN EARNEST will only grow worse! 

(See the word "Cry Repent" given on 8/12/18, that says the judgments will begin IN EARNEST within the next 30 days: https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/08/cry-repent.html)
  
Sinful man only has greed and lust on their minds and are being driven by multitudes of demons.  The darkness I have spoken of is a spiritual darkness that is now encompassing the world! Soon the spiritual darkness will manifest in the natural, and as I say in My Word, gross darkness will happen!

My son, the violence you see occurring around the world and in America has been increasing, but more is to come! Coming soon, every man and woman will be eager to shed blood, and many will perish. These people will have no regard for the laws and will take pride in how brutal they are. Many insane people will post the brutal acts on social media and have no fear of the law. This will be an intense time of lawlessness!

My son, My people who call out My Name, I will protect. Those who seek Me will with all their heart, mind, and soul, will I save. Those who die to self and pick up My cross, I will save during this time. I said the times of the end will be like the days of Noah. Evil and lawlessness abounded, killing was as common as eating a meal, and those before the flood were tame compared to what will happen very soon!

My son, nobody knows how bad it will really be as your mind can only believe what you think it will be like. But I tell you, no one knows the extent and the level of violence that the hordes of hell will drive men to do. Satan hates you and all created things and wants everyone to suffer unthinkable pain! That is waiting for all who reject Me! PRAY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS, REPENT, TURN FROM THE SIN, AND SIN NO MORE!!! ASK ME TO COME INTO YOUR HEART, AND I WILL!!! I LOVE YOU, MY CHILDREN, AND I WANT YOU WITH ME!!!

I AM COMING SOON - BUT MORE IS TO COME FIRST!!!  
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming