8-27-18 Proclaim the News- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 27 Aug 2018 05:43 AM PDT
Jeremiah 19:8-11
8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof.
9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.
10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,
11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breath a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.

Transcript:
My son, cry out judgement on this nation, for these people are unrepentant! My sons and daughters, who I have anointed to give My sayings to this stiff-necked people, have now been energized by My Spirit to now shout the judgments! Just as My prophets of old shouted and proclaimed the judgments on an unrepentant people, so are My called ones doing today. What? You think I wink at sin and look the other way? I say, I CHANGE NOT, and sin is sin and judgment is judgment.

My son, prepare the ones that read this word that judgments are here, and all has not stopped. The false prophets proclaim that all is good, butAM I BLIND?? THE WORLD IS NOT GOOD, BUT EVIL!!! The false prophets proclaim that the king is anointed and will lead the world to peace with a deal. But I say, the king has a wicked heart and plots to only make gain for himself and his associates. I will give the people of this nation what they want - Corruption and Self-pride!!!

My son, cry out judgement on this land and command My angels to hold back no longer, for out of judgment will My people come back to Me! They will cry out to Me for Mercy! They will give their hearts back to Me! I love My people and hate to bring the judgments down, but as a father disciplines his children, I must also, or salvation will not come. I am allowing these judgments to come to pass to purify My people, to bring them back to Me as they have wandered off in sin and rebellion. REPENT! I say, REPENT!!! Allow Jesus, My Son, to be Lord in your lives!! Turn back to him! Lay all your cares and burdens on him! I love you, My children, I want you to be with Me.

My son, terrible judgments that have been proclaimed for these last days are now here, but there is peace and comfort for those in My Word. Dig into My Word! Seek Me with all your heart! Pray without ceasing! I AM COMING SOON - PROCLAIM THE NEWS!!!
Shalom, 
The Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming