8-30-18 I Am Against You- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 29 Aug 2018 06:47 PM PDT
Jeremiah 51:25-26
25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.
26 And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith the Lord.

Transcript:
My son, I am against you, Oh America, for you have not repented of your evil doings! The kings of this nation have led My children far from Me, and now is the time of judgement! Sins of murder, self-pleasure, sodomy, pride, and rebellion have now brought a stinking to My Throne! This nation is Mystery Babylon and will be destroyed in one hour! As the smoke rises from her great cities, all the world will mourn for her, for they too have drunk from the cup of her fornications and sins.

My son, I have sent My true prophets to the king of this nation, telling him to repent, and I will delay the judgments for a time to prepare the people. But, because of his pride and arrogance, he has chosen NOT to repent!. Therefore, I have now sped up the destruction of America, Mystery Babylon. I will destroy this king  and return the former to bring terror to the nation! Oh king, you say that I am your God, yet your heart only worships pride and money! I am against you, king! Prepare to see My Mighty Hand move against that which you love so much!!!

My son, the time is now to prepare My Remnant! TELL THEM TIME IS UP!!! SHOUT TO THOSE WHO WILL HEAR THE WORDS -  REPENT!!! REPENT!!! TURN TO THE LORD YOUR GOD FOR SAFETY IN THE COMING DAYS!!! I WILL NOT BE SLACK!!! saith the Lord of Hosts! I will be a strong tower to those who trust Me, but a crushing rock to those who refuse to hear the words and repent! 

I am against you, Oh America, and My ire is kindled hot! DO NOT SAY THIS WORD IS WITHOUT LOVE, FOR IT IS OUT OF LOVE I GIVE IT! Because of the sin of the nation and the refusal to repent, I AM COME!!! 

I love you, My faithful children who have died to self and carry My cross daily. I am coming soon to gather you to myself. Walk in the spirit. Read and pray My Word. Humble yourselves always. 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming