8-29-18 The False Ones- The Word as Given to Byron Searle

I Am Coming, Get Ready!


Posted: 29 Aug 2018 03:37 AM PDT
Jeremiah 27:14
Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak to you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.

Transcript:
My son, My people have not heeded My Word and have fallen into idolatry. They worship the false ones. I have warned many times in My Word to not be deceived, yet the majority of My people have been deceived. Why must the judgments come? To prove to a stiff-necked people that they have been deceived and lied to! The false ones are out in full force, deceiving the very elect with promises of blessings and happiness. They lie about being prosperous in a time of hardship, just to steal more of your money.

My son, there are many false ones, not only false prophets, but false seers and false prognosticators - liars, all of them, and the men chosen to lead the people - LIARS!!! The king is lying, yet because of the blindness in the land, no one sees him for what he truly is! The false ones have surrounded him and convinced My people he is anointed to lead them to freedom! LIES!!!

My son, judgments are coming and are here now! The false ones will be proven liars, yet because the blindness is so dark, many will still not see the truth. This nation will be brought down! This king will be brought down! And My people will have to call on Me to deliver them!! I WILL WAKE UP MY CHURCH!!! Many will stay lukewarm, following the words of the false ones, but many will catch fire and get white hot! The great sifting will begin as will the Great Harvest!!!

My son, tell My people to repent and come out of the lukewarm buildings! Trust in Me to guide them to the fire! Tell them I love them and to read My Word and not the words of the false ones! I want My Bride without spot, wrinkle, and pure white, trusting and hearing Me in the troubles ahead. I AM COMING SOON TO SHUT UP THE FALSE ONES!!! I love My children.
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming